indicates that you're happy to accept cookies.
Click Here to view our Privacy
Wehrpaß / "Truppenausweis" WH (Heer) - 262.Inf.Div. - Weiß
Wehrpaß / "Truppenausweis" and part of Soldbuch of "Stabsintendant" Philipp Weiß who served within Art.Rgt.262 of the 262.Inf.Div.and Wehrmachtkommandantur Linz.
Weiß was awarded the "Dienstauszeicnung IV Klasse" ,KvK II m.Schw. ,BWB,"Ostmedaille" , KvK I m.Schw.,EK II and EK I !!!!!!!
On 14-4-1945 ,Weiß was wounded by "Seitengewehrstich im Rücken" (bajonet stab in the back)!!
2) Part of Soldbuch (page 1,2,3,4,5,6,21,22) including all award entries!!
3) "Truppenausweis" of Weiß
A very nice and interesting Wehrpaß!!
Code: 53525Price: 315.00 EUR
Single award document WH (Heer) - Eisb.Pi.Rgt.(mot) 6 - Kimmich
EK II award document of "Leutnant" Ernst Kimmich who served within Eisb.Pi.Rgt.(mot) 6.
The document has been signed by "Der Oberbefehlshaber der Heeresgruppe G" Hermann Balck (RK 3-6-1940 ,EL 20-12-1942 ,Schw.4-3-1943 ,Brill.31-8-1944!!!!)
Code: 53524Price: 125.00 EUR
Soldbuch WH (Heer) - 304.Inf.Div. - Theis
Soldbuch of 'Gefreiten' Karl Theis who served within Gren.Rgt.575 of the 304.Inf.Div.
Theis was awarded the BWB on 4-1-1944.
The Soldbuch shows 1 "Nahkampftag" (closecombat day) on 22-4-1943 in Russia.
The equipment of Theis shows some unusual added gear as: "Tragestell" and "Fettbüchse".
Code: 53523Price: 95.00 EUR
Single award document WH (Heer) - W.R. 52 - Weller
EK II award document of "Leutnant" Paul Weller who served within W(erfer) Rgt. (Nebelwerfer) 52.
The document has been signed by "Generalleutnant" Georg Jauer (DKiG 19-12-1941 ,RK 4-5-1944 ,EL 10-12-1945)
Code: 53522Price: 90.00 EUR
"Wehrmachts-Ausweis" - protective cover
Unusual "Wehrmachts-Ausweis" protective cover in a smaller variant as the standard Soldbuch/Wehrpaß size.
Code: 53521Price: 35.00 EUR
Soldbuch/Wehrpass/I.D.disk - 16.Pz.Division - Stalingrad/Italy - Härtelt
Soldbuch/Wehrpass/I.D.disk of "Obergefreiter" Erwin Härtelt who served within Pz.Art.Rgt.16 of the 16.Pz.Div.and after the Stalingrad defeat within the Heeres-Flakartillerie-Abteilung 274
1) Wehrpaß of Härtelt who was awarded the "Ostmedaille" ,the "Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Bronze" ,the EK II ,the "Stürmabzeichen" and the "Heeres-Flakabzeichen" and the "Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Silber" !!! for his efforts during the fightings in Russia ans Italy.
2) Soldbuch which in a nice well filled-in "been there" condition.
The EK II award has been issued by "Div.Kommandeur der 16.Pz.Div." (the commander of the 16.Pz.Div.) Rudolf Sieckenius.
3) "Erkennungsmarke" (I.D disk) of Härtelt and which has been worn during various fightings/battles.
4) "Wehrpaß" protective cover which has contained both passes over the years.
Great and interesting grouping!!
Single award document WH (Heer) - 163.Inf.Div. - Krauss
EK II award document of "Leutnant" Hermann Krauss who served within Art.Rgt.234 of the 163.Inf.Div.
The document has been signed by "Generalleutnant" and divisional commander Erwin Engelbrecht (RK 9-5-1940)
The document has been issued "Am Swir" (Finland)!!
Code: 53519Price: 75.00 EUR
Award document set WH (Heer) - 337.Inf.Div. - Alt
Award document set of "Justiz-Inspektor" (judicial inspector) Hermann Alt who served within the Stab/337.Inf.Div.
1) KvK II m.Schw.award document which has been signed by "Generalleutnant" and divisional commander Erich Marcks (RK 16-6-1941,EL 24-6-1944, posthumously)
Marcks was KIA by a fighter bomber on 12-6-1944 at St.Lo (France,Normandy)
2) KvK I m.Schw.award document which has been signed by "Generalleutnant" and divisional commander ?
Great and interesting signature/function (rank) set !!
Code: 53517Price: 225.00 EUR
Wehrpaß / award document grouping WH (Heer) - 15.Pz.Div. - Africa - Schlemmer
Wehrpaß / award document grouping of "Gefreiten" Johann Schlemmer who served as "Panzer- Fahrer" within Pz.Rgt.8 of the 15.Pz.Div.
1) Wehrpaß of Schlemmer who was awarded the "Deutsch-Italienische Erinnerungsmedaille" ,the BWB and the "Ärmelband-Afrika" for his efforts during the fightings in Africa (Libya,Egypt border)
2) BWB award document which has been issued "In Afrika" (Africa) on 22-7-1942 and which has been signed by the commanding officer "Hauptmann" Zügener.
Schlemmer was designated as "Panzer-Schütze".
3) "Ärmelband Afrika" citation
4) 2 related documents.
Although not perfect, nice!!
Award document grouping - "Ehrenblatt des Deutschen Heeres" - 262.Inf.Div. - Wischnath
Very nice award document grouping of "Major" Roland Wischnath who served within Inf.Rgt.462 0f the 262.Inf.Div.
1) Unusual nicely filled-in EK II award document which has been issued on 5-12-1939!!!!
The document has been signed by "Generalleutnant" and divisional commander Edgar Theißen.
2) "Deutsche Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen" citation which has been signed by the regimental commander.
3) EK I award document which has been issued on 26-6-1940 !! and has also been signed by "Generalleutnant" and divisional commander Edgar Theißen.
4) SWB award document which has been signed by the regimental commander.
5) "Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen" award document which has also been signed by the regimental commander.
6) GWB !!! award document which has been issued at "Reserve-Lazarett" Arnsdorf.
7) Extract of "Divisionstagesbefehl" (divisional order) which states that Wischnath was promoted to "Major" due to "Tapferkeit vor dem Feinde" (bravery in front of the enemy).
8) Period copy of the "Ehrenblatt des Deutschen Heeres" which mentiones "Major" Wischnath as batallion commander.
Avery nice and interesting grouping of a brave batallion commander and "Major".
Code: 53515Price: 645.00 EUR
& maintained by Concept500