indicates that you're happy to accept cookies.
Click Here to view our Privacy
Wehrpaß /citation grouping WH (Heer) - 6.Pz.Div. - Gierlichs
Wehrpaß and citation grouping of "Oberwachtmeiter" Peter Gierlichs who served within Art.Abt.76 of the 6.Pz.Div.
1) Wehrpaß of Gierlichs who has been awarded the "Erinnerungsmedaille für den Einsatz im Sudetenland 1938" ,the EK II ,the "Ostmedaille" and the EK I for his efforts during the fightings in Poland, France ,Latvia, Estonia and Russia.
Great "Gefechtskalender" (battlelist).
2) Provisionary "Erinnerungsmedaille für den Einsatz im Sudetenland 1938" citation.
3) "Erinnerungsmedaille für den Einsatz im Sudetenland 1938" citation which has been signed by "Oberst" Werner Forst (DKiG 14-3-1942,RK 29-8- 1943,EL 22-2-1944)
4) Very nice filled-in EK II citation which has been issued at Rennes (France) during the so-called "Blitzkrieg"!!
The document has been signed by "Generalmajor" and divisional commander Werner Kempf (RK 3-6-1940, EL 10-8-1942)
5) "Ostmedaille" citation which has been signed by the regimental commander , "Oberstleutnant" ? .
6) EK I citation which has been signed by "Oberst" Rudolf Freiherr von Waldenfels (RK 11-10-1941,EL 14-5-1944)
7) Promotion document which has been signed by regimental commander "Oberst" Dr. Ing. Alexander von Grundherr zu Altenthan und Weyerhaus .
8) DRLG certificate.
Code: 53988Price: 550.00 EUR
SS -'Feldpost' - postcard - "Kommandeur Sicherheitspolizei und des SD Lublin" -
SS -'Feldpost' - postcard of a SS-man who served within "Kommandeur Sicherheitspolizei und des SD" in Lublin (Poland).
Code: 53987Price: 35.00 EUR
Wehrpaß WH (Heer) - Heeresküsten Art.Abt.145 - Greiner
Wehrpaß of "Oberkanonier" Wilhelm Greiner who served within several different artillery units.
One of them was Heeresküsten Art.Abt.145 (coastal art.unit)
Greiner served at the Crimea peninsula and was engaged in at least 2 actions against Russian landing operations at Jewpatoria (Jevpatorija /Crimea).
Greiner was awarded the "Ostmedaille" ,the "Erinnerungsmedaille Kreuzzug gegen den Kommunismus" and the "Krimschild".
After been in a "Nervenklinik" (psychiatric hospital) ,Greiner was released of active service.
Code: 53986Price: 140.00 EUR
Citation grouping - 1.Fschj.Div. - Kreta - Damjacob
Citation grouping of "Obergefreiter" Peter Damjacob who served within Fschj.Rgt.1 of the 1.Fschj.Div.
1) Nicely filled-in EK II citation which has been issued at Chania (Crete) !!
This fantastic document has been signed by "Oberst" and regimental commander Bruno Bräuer (RK 24-5-1940,DKiG 13-4-1942)
Bräuer was shot on 20-5-1947 in Athens (Greece) for his command of the deportation of Jew at Crete.
2) "Ärmelband Kreta" citation which bears the printed signature of "General der Flieger"Kurt Student.
3) "Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe" citation which bears the stamped signature of "Generalleutnant" and divisional commander Richard Heidrich
Holland ,Crete ,Cassino veteran!!!!
Propaganda photo - Waffen-SS - Harmel
Propaganda photo showing a Waffen-SS "Kradmelder" (motor-cyclist) who takes a quick drink.
Code: 53984Price: 60.00 EUR
Soldbuch / citation grouping - WH (Heer) - 254.Inf.Div./ 79.V.G.D. - "Battle of the Bulge" - Weber
Soldbuch and citation grouping of "Obergefreiter" Herbert Weber who served within Gre.Rgt.484 of the 254.Inf.Div. and Gren.Rgt.226 of the 79.V.G.D.
1) Very well filled-in and over complete Soldbuch of Weber who was awarded the BWB ,the EK II ,the "Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen in Silber" and the SWB.
Weber participated in operation "Wacht am Rhein" aka "Battle of the Bulge".
During the Ardennes operation ,Weber earned 3 of his awards!!
Weber was issued a "Gewehr 43"!!
Soldbuch comes with some rather unusual extras ,like:"Ausbildungsnachweis" (training record) and a rarely seen 3 degrees "Nahkampf" (close combat) record with 8 listed days.
2) BWB citation which has been signed by the commanding officer.
3) EK II citation which has been issued for participation in fightings during the Ardenned offensieve.
The document has been signed by "Oberst" and divisional commander Kurt Hummel (RK 15-5-1944)
4) Comes with few related documents.
Weber was taken POW and stayed in French captivity.
"Sicherheitsdienst des RFSS / SD-Hauptamt" administrative folder
"Sicherheitsdienst des RFSS / SD-Hauptamt" administrative folder
Code: 53982Price: 120.00 EUR
Wehrpaß Luftwaffe - Flak Rgt.5 - Holzwieser
Wehrpaß of "Unteroffizier" Alois Holzwieser who served within few different Flak units of the Luftwaffe.
Holzwieser was trained among other weapons for the 8,8 cm Flak and was also qualified to be a 8,8 cm. "Geschützführer" (artillery commander)
Holzwieser was awarded the EK II ,the "Kampfabzeichen der Flakartillerie" and the BWB for his efforts.
Holzwieser died of wounds on 11/7/1942 in "Kriegslazarett" Kursk.
Citation grouping -WH (Heer) - 31.Inf.Div./295.Inf.Div. - Wolf
Citation grouping of "Hauptmann" Willy Wolf who served within several different units.
1) "Dienstauszeichnung IV Klasse" which has been signed by "Oberst" and regimental commander Kurt Herzog (RK 18-10-1941,EL 12-1-1945)
2) EK II citation which has been issued in Falenty (Poland)!!! in 1939!!
The document has been signed by "Generalleutnant" and commander of the 31.Inf.Div. Rudolf Kaempfe (DKiG 19-12-1941)
3) EK I citation which has been signed by "Generalleutnant" Herbert Geitner (DKiG 10-12-1942)
Geitner DOW on 22-1-1942 after being severly wounded at Artemowsk.
4) "Sturmabzeichen" citation which has also been signed by "Generalleutnant" Herbert Geitner (DKiG 10-12-1942)
5) "Ostmedaille" citation.
6) BWB citation of Wolf while he served within Inf.Div.Pommern (Inf.Div.Köslin).
The document has been signed by "Oberst" and divisional commander Peter Sommer.
7) "Panzervernichtungsabzeichen" citation for destroying 2 panzers at Bublitz!!!! (Bobolice ,West Pomeranian ,Poland)
The document has been signed also by "Oberst" and divisional commander Peter Sommer.
8) "Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen in Silber"!!! (never had both "Sturmabzeichen" citations in one grouping!!) citation of Wolf serving within Fähnrich Rgt.5 (could be meant 4?)
The document has been signed by "Major" and regimental commander Fritz Buchenau (RK 28-3-1945)
9) "Kriegsurlaubsschein" (leaf permit)
Great and interesting grouping with several unusual citations!
Code: 53980Price: 725.00 EUR
Panzer recognition booklets - 1944
Panzer recognition booklets/folders 1 and 3 concerning british and american panzers.
All info needed to be sure what to do with and what means were necessary for destruction.
Code: 53979Price: 85.00 EUR
& maintained by Concept500