indicates that you're happy to accept cookies.
Click Here to view our Privacy
SD postcard picture - Posen 1941
Postcard picture of a "Sicherheitsdienst" (SD) "Untersturmführer" who served within the "SD" in Posen (Poland) in 1941.
Code: 53842Price: 90.00 EUR
Wehrpaß WH (Heer) - 22.LL.Div. - Wulf
Wehrpaß of "Gefreiten" Karl Wulf who served as "Pionier" (pioneer) within 22.Luft Lande Div. (airlanding)
Wulf was awarded the "Rumänische Erinnerungsmedaille,Kreuzzug gegen den Kommunismus" ,the "Ostmedaille" and the "Krimschild" for his efforts during the fightings in Holland,France ,Russia and Croatia.
Wulf was KIA during a fight with "Banden" (partisans) by a shot in the head on 12-7-1943.
By then ,Wulf served within Armee Pferde Park 530 (army horse unit).
This interesting Wehrpaß comes with a letter of commanding officer
Code: 53840Price: 165.00 EUR
Citation grouping WH (Heer) - 20.Pz.Div./273 .Pz.Div. - Bihler
Citation grouping of "Leutnant" Robert Bihler who served within Panzer Rgt.21 0f the 20.Pz.Div.and within Stab 273 .Pz.Div.
1) "Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber" (panzercrew) citation which is a carbon bases copy of the citation which was filled-in for Bihler.
The document has been signed by a commanding "Oberst".
2) EK II citation which has been signed by "General der Panzertruppen" Wilhelm Ritter von Thoma (RK 31-12-1941)
3) "Ostmedaille" citation.
4) BWB citation which has been issued at "Res.Lazarett.Brunn".
Bihler served by then within Stab 273. Res.Pz.Div.
5) "Wehrmacht-Führerschein" (army drivers-license)
6) "Merkblatt: Taktische Begriffe" (Leaflet:tactical signs) issued by the 273.Res.Pz.Div.
7) Leaflet: "Schußweiten der Waffen einer Panzer-Division" (shooting ranges of weapons of a panzer division)
8) Over 10 documents concerning divers subjects of Bihlers military career.
Interesting panzer related grouping!
Code: 53839Price: 485.00 EUR
''Der Kommandeur der Sicherheitspolizei und des SD im Distrikt Radom" envelope - Wallisch
Envelope which has been sent by "SS-Unterscharführer" K.Wallisch who served within ''Der Kommandeur der Sicherheitspolizei und des SD im Distrikt Radom"
Code: 53838Price: 45.00 EUR
Soldbuch/Wehrpass -15.Pz.Gren.Div. - Wagner
Soldbuch and Wehrpass of "Schütze" Josef Wagner who served within Pz.Jg.Komp.33(H).
1) Wehrpaß which is scarcely filled-in.
Nevertheless these entries are veru nice.
Wagner participated in interesting courses and was trained with interesting weapons.
The best entry is for the training "Uberfahren im Panzerdecküngsloch" (being run over by panzer ,sitting in foxhole)!!!!
2) Soldbuch which shows only few entries.
3) Comes with 2 photos of Wagner.
Although few entries ,still an interesting unit which has been active at the "Westfront" in 1945!!
Code: 53837Price: 325.00 EUR
Deathcard - Fschj. - Holland - Rauch
Deathcard of Fschj. "Feldwebel" Josef Rauch who served within a "Fschj." Rgt. and who was awarded the EK II ,the "Ärmelstreifen Afrika" ,the "Ärmelstreifen Kreta" ,the "Erdkampfabzeichen" and 3 x ""Ärmelabzeichen für das niederkämpfen v.Panzer durch Minen" (tankkiller).
Rauch was KIA on 23-11-1944 near Enschede (Holland).
Code: 53836Price: 140.00 EUR
Wehrpaß WH (Heer) - 126.Inf.Div. - Masuch
Wehrpaß of "Gefreiten" Siegfried Masuch who served within Inf.Rgt.424 0f the 126.Inf.Div.
Masuch was awarded the "Verwundeten Abzeichen III Stufe" (BWB) and the 'Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen' for his efforts during the fightings in Russia (Wolchow)
Masuch was KIA on 21-12-1941 in Russia.
Code: 53835Price: 115.00 EUR
Citation set Luftwaffe - Flak Rgt.24 (mot) - Müller
Citation setof "Umnteroffizier" Eduard Müller who served within Flak Rgt.24 (mot) of the Luftwaffe.
1) Provisional BWB citation which has been issued for the injury received in "Dünkirchen" (Dunkirk) in 1940.
2) Provisional "Kreuzzug gegen den Kommunismus" citation which has been signed by the commanding officer.
Code: 53834Price: 135.00 EUR
Period book "Feldzug gegen Frankreich" - XXXX Armee Korps - 1940
Period book "Feldzug gegen Frankreich" (campaign against France) of the XXXX Armee Korps in May / June1940.
Nice pictorial journey!!
Citation set WH (Heer) - 17.Inf.Div. - Glaser
Citation set of "Obergefreiter" Adolf Glaser who served within (mot.) Pi.Btl. 17 of the 17.Inf.Div.
1) BWB citation which has been signed by the commanding officer.
2) Damaged "Sturmabzeichen" citation which has been signed by the commanding officer.
Code: 53832Price: 65.00 EUR
& maintained by Concept500