indicates that you're happy to accept cookies.
Click Here to view our Privacy
"SS-Feldgendarmerie" - photolot
Interesting photolot of a "SS-Feldgendarmerie" unit during their daily job.
8 photos 8 x 11 cms.
Code: 53899Price: 300.00 EUR
Single citation WH (Heer) - 258.Inf.Div. - Ellinghusen
EK II citation of "Obergefreiten" Herbert Ellinghusen who served within Stab Gren.Rgt.478 of the 258.Inf.Div.
The document has been signed by "Generalleutnant" and divisional commander Hanskurt Höcker (DKiG 26-12-1941,RK 14-4-1943)
Code: 53898Price: 75.00 EUR
Soldbuch - WH (Heer) - 32.Inf.Div. - "Kapitulations Armee" - Grischkat
"Zweitschrift" (second edition) Soldbuch of "Wachtmeister" Franz Grischkat who served within Art.Rgt.32 of the 32.Inf.Div.
Grischkat was awarded the "Ostmedaille" ,the KvK II m.Schw. ,the KvK I m.Schw. and the "Armelband Kurland" for his efforts.
Grischkats division was defeated in Eastern Prussia and Grischkat participated in the so-called "Kapitulations Armee" at Hela
The Soldbuch contents a glued-in"Ausweis" (I.D.) and a bilangual (German/Russian) entry concerning the "Kapitulations Armee" participation.
Not often seen and interesting entry!!
Single citation WH (Heer) - 121.Inf.Div. - Lauke
KvK II m.Schw.citation of "Obergefreiten" Erich Lauke who served within Art.Rgt.121 of the 121.Inf.Div.
The document has been signed by the divisional adjutant ,Schübeler
Comes with some extra documents.
Code: 53896Price: 65.00 EUR
Soldbuch - WH (Heer) - Pz.Jg.Stu.Gesch.Abt.1562 - Preissing
Late (15-5-1945)!!!! "Zweitschrift" (second edition) Soldbuch of "Oberleutnant" Werner Preissing who served within Pz.Jg.Abt.1562 which was equipped with "Sturmgeschütze".
1) Soldbuch of Preissing who acted within Pz.Jg.Abt.1562 as commander of the unit and was awarded the KvK II m.Schw. ,the EK II ,the EK I ,the "Ostmedaille" ,the "Nahkampfspange in Bronze ,the "Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber" ,the SWB" and the "Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Bronze" !!!!
Great example of a "Wehrmachtbefehlshaber Flensburg" issued Soldbuch.
The Soldbuch was handed out during captivity and bears both swastikas and altered stamps!
Preissing wears no awards (entry photo) except a "Armbinde" (brassart) with almost certain "Arbeits-Kompanie" text!? ,as he was commanding this unit in the camp.
2) "Bestätigung" (confirmation) of the fact that Preissing was nominated for the Knightcross for destroying (his unit) 40 russian panzer in Eastern Prussia by his commanding officer!?!
3) "Zweitschrift" (second edition) "Wehrmacht-Führerschein" (drivers-license) as was issued by Pz.Jäger Schule Mielau.
4) 2 postcard size photos of Preissing (1 in panzer uniform)
5) 2 photos of Preissing with his "Sturmgeschutz"!! and 1 with his wife?
6) "Merkblatt für zur Landarbeit entlassene deutsche Kriegsgefangene" (leaflet for ex german POW who work the land).
7) 3 1945 dated I.D.,s for use in the "German Military Commander district Flensburg" area.
Great and interesting grouping!!
Single citation WH (Heer) - 95.Inf.Div. - Urban
KvK II m.Schw. citation of "Gefreiten" Johannes Urban who served within Fahrkolonne 195 of the 95.Inf.Div.
The document has been signed by "Generalleutnant" and divisional commander Edgar Röhricht (DKiG 9-4-1943,RK 15-5-1944)
Code: 53894Price: 65.00 EUR
Wehrpaß WH (Heer) - 35.Inf.Div. - Maulbetsch
Wehrpaß of "Obergefreiten" Karl Maulbetsch who served within Pz.Jg.Abt.35 of the 35.Inf.Div.
1) Wehrpaß of Maulbetsch who was awarded the KvK II m.Schw. ,the "Ostmedaille" and the "Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Bronze" for his efforts during the actions in Holland ,Belgium ,France and Russia.
Maulbetsch was trained for "Klasse II für Halbketten bis 10 Tonnen" (halftrack with max.of 10 tons) and "Gleisketten-Lkw "Maultier" ("Maultier" halftrack) !!!
Maulbetsch was KIA on 17-8-1943 in Russia.
2) "Ostmedaille" citation which has been signed by the commander of "Wehr-Meldeamt Pforzheim".
3) second "Ostmedaille" citation which has been issued at "Reserve Lazarett Bad Harzburg".
4) "Schießbuch" of Maulbetsch for training of the l.M.G.34 (light machinegun 34)
"Maultier" entry is great!!
Maulbetsch was KIA on 17-8-1943 in Russia.
SS -"Feldpost" - Polizei Rgt."Krakau" - Füssl
SS -"Feldpost" envelope of "Polizei Inspektor" Füssl" who served within Stab Polizei Regiment Krakau.
Code: 53892Price: 45.00 EUR
Photo - Ramcke
Photo (7X10CMS.) of "Generalleutnant" Hermann Bernhard Ramcke (RK 21-8-1941, EL 13-11-1942,Schw.19-9-1944,Brill.19-9-1944)
Code: 53891Price: 60.00 EUR
Wehrpaß WH (Heer) - Norway - Schwandt
Wehrpaß of "Stabsgefreiter" Willi Schwandt who served within various different units ,most of them pioneer related.
Schwandt was stationed all of his service in Norway and Finland and must have participated in somekind of actions ,although there are no award entries or whatsoever.
& maintained by Concept500