Citation - WH (Heer) - 295.Infanterie-Division - Hutter
"Sturmabzeichen" citation of "Gefreiten" Karl Hutter who served within Gren.Rgt.517 of the 295.Infanterie-Division.
The document has been signed by the commanding officer.
The citation comes with a letter of condolance by his regimental commander "Oberst" Sprengel. read more
Wehrpaß - WH (Heer) - 82.Inf.Div. - Nöchel
Wehrpaß (Zweitschrift) of "Funkmeister" Heinrich Nöchel who served within various units.
One of the interesting units Nöchel served in was :Eisenbahnpanzerzug 3 (Panzertrain)!!
Later on, Nöchel served for years in a medical related unit of the 82.Inf.Div.
Finally , Nöchel went to the "Funkmeisterschule" for a "Funkmeister" (radio-master) training.
<... read more
Citation grouping - WH (Heer) - 168.Inf.Div. - Helsper
Citation grouping of "Gefreiter" Paul Helsper who served within Div.Füs.Btl.(A.A.)168 of 168.Inf.Div.
1) BWB citation which shows the Feldpostnr.26478 C (Inf.Rgt.442)
2) EK II citation which has been signed by "Generalleutnant" Werner Schmidt-Hammer (DKiG 11-3-1943,Ehrenblattspange 25-3-1944, RK 1-9-1944)
3) Attractive "Ïnfanterie-Sturmabzeichen in S... read more
Citation set - WH (Heer) - 292-Inf.Div. - Philippi
Citation set of "Gefreiter" Peter Philippi who served within Inf.Rgt,507 of the 292.Inf.Div.
1) "Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen" citation which has been signed by "Oberstleutnant" Max Heuschmid.
2) EK II citation which was issued in 1940 and which has been signed by "Generalmajor" and divisional commander Martin Dehmel.
Special edition "Voor Volk en Vaderland" book "N.S.B" - Netherlands
Special edition "Voor Volk en Vaderland" book which has been composed due to 10 years of "battle" of the N.S.B (Dutch Nat.Soc.Beweging/Party)in the Netherlands.
This particular example comes with the special (and rarely seen) added inlay which was only issued to members of the military unit "Landstorm Nederland".
Over 540 pages!
15,5 x 11,5 x 2,5 cms. read more
N.S.D.A.P. membership book/Wehrpaß/S.A.- I.D.grouping - Weber
N.S.D.A.P. membership book with Wehrpaß and S.A. sportbadge booklet grouping of Ludwig Weber.
1) N.S.D.A.P. membership book of Weber who entered the party in 1933.
2) "S.A.Sportabzeichen" citation booklet with "S.A.Sportabzeichen Übungsbuch" (training book)
3) Wehrpaß of Weber which has only few entries.
Weber was a WW I veteran and awarded th... read more
Commemorative shield /citation - 2.Fallsch.Jg.Div.- Vogeley
Commemorative shield and citation of "Feldwebel" Kurt Vogeley who served within the Lehr Btl.of the 2.Fallsch.Jg.Div.
1) Commemorative wooden shield with glued-on padded "Fallschirmjäger" cloth jump badge.
Although the name Ramcke has been mispelled ,a great shield which has been produced to honour the "Ramcke Brigade".
2) Zweitschrift (second issue... read more
Citation - Luftwaffe - Flak Rgt.47 - Brockmeier
Nicely filled-in "Ostmedaille" citation of "Obergefreiter" Heinrich Brockmeier who served within Flak Rgt.47.
The document has been signed by the commanding officer Horst Schroeder who was wanted by the SHAEF intelligence unit after the war. read more
Citation set - WH (Heer) - Armee Ob.Kommando - Limpke
Citation set of "Sanitäts-Unteroffizier" Reinhold Limpke who served withn Kr.Trsp.Abt.581.
1) KvK II m.Schw. citation which has been signed by "Generaloberst und Oberbefehlshaber der 2.Armee" Maximilian Freiherr von Weichs (RK 29-6-1940, EL 5-2-1945)
2) "Ostmedaille" citation which has been signed by the commanding officer.
3) "Feldpost" letter. read more
Soldbuch WH (Heer) - 11. Inf.Div.- Braam
Early (1942) "Zweitschrift" (second issue) Soldbuch of "Unteroffizier' Gerhard Braam who served within Inf.Rgt.2 of the 11.Inf.Div.
Braam was awarded the "Ostmedaille" ,the "Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen" , the EK II and the BWB!!
Nice entry photo of a brave Wolchow,Leneingrad,Courland veteran!! read more